Terms and Conditions
NumiTrading.com is a website operated by NumiTrading Limited ("NumiTrading", "we" or "us" or “site”). NumiTrading is registered in England and Wales under company number 10197329 and its registered office is at Winghams House 9 Freeport Office Village, Century Drive, Braintree, Essex, England, CM77 8YG
This agreement describes the terms and conditions under which you will use the services at NumiTrading. By completing your registration you agree to all of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement, please do not use our site or register with us.
NumiTrading provides a platform for users to buy and sell numismatic items (e.g. coins/banknotes).
Users are required to register to use the site in order to view and buy numismatic items. On registering users have to supply the following information:
- Name/Company Name (all Users/Buyers)
- Email address (all Users/Buyers)
- Address (all Users/Buyers)
- Telephone (Contact Number) (all Users/Buyers)
- Profile Picture (not mandatory) (all Users/Buyers)
- Password (all Users/Buyers)
Users email addresses will be verified through an email verification process. Users can upgrade to a Trader account in order to sell numismatic items. In order to upgrade the applications will need to provide the following information:
- Associations you may be a member of (Traders Only)
- Other dealer/trader references (Traders Only)
- User will need to download, complete, save and send a dealer/trader reference template (PDF format) as part of the upgrade verification process
- Proof of orders from other dealer/trader references (Traders Only)
- Identification e.g. DVLC/Passport/Company Registration details (Traders Only)
NumiTrading reserves the right to refuse any registration application
Buyers may purchase items being sold by other members (Traders). Traders may sell numismatic items only. Buyers may pay via Bank Transfer or PayPal. Trader details are shared with buyers upon the item being sold. Traders and buyers are responsible for contacting each other to complete the exchange/posting of items. Traders receive a monthly notification of items sold and the commission fee due to NumiTrading which is based on a percentage figure of the selling price of the sold items.
The current commission fee is only 4% (+ VAT).
Whilst NumiTrading membership is free, a monthly subscription fee may be introduced at NumiTrading discretion. Users will be duly notified of any proposed changes to subscriptions.
User may request to cancel their account at any time by using the Contact Us option.
Failure to comply with terms and conditions may result in a user’s account being suspended or cancelled.
Failure to pay any monies/commission due to NumiTrading may result in a user’s account being suspended or cancelled.
On registering and agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree not to:
- use our site unlawfully or prohibited purpose
- post any on-numismatic items
- post anything illegal
- post abusive language
- post inappropriate pictures or avatars
Only numismatic items may be sold on our site. Any non-numismatic items may be removed and user’s accounts may be suspended or cancelled if deemed appropriate. NumiTrading does not accept any liability of non-receipt of any numismatic item sold.
NumiTrading Ltd may assist any users in the event of a dispute between the Trader (Seller) and buyer of the numismatic item. Items and pictures of items must belong to you or your company. NumiTrading reserves the right to share details of these items if required to do so by law (for example, if required to do so by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime).
Settlement of accounts
Settlement of commission payments are made via Direct Debit and will be taken on the 15th monthly. Once the terms are signed a Direct Debit mandate will be sent to you via our Go Cardless account. This needs to be completed and sent back. An account is not fully open until a mandate has been sent back. It is NumiTrading Ltd. policy that any outstanding monthly commission payments are required to be paid in full, no later than 15 days from the date of the invoice unless by prior arrangement with us. Invoices will be generated on the 1st of each month and are relevant to the previous month’s sales. For example October invoices for October sales are generated on the 1st of November and are then payable within 15 days of the invoice date. Any late payment of the sum outstanding on the invoice is subject to a rate of interest of 5% per annum above the Bank of England base rate. NumiTrading Ltd reserves the right to commence legal recovery proceedings for any payments still outstanding after a period of 60 days. All queries relating to NumiTrading Ltd invoices must be made in writing within 14 days of the date the invoice was raised. Any breach of payment shall entitle NumiTrading Ltd to terminate, without prior notice, each and every activity concluded under these Terms between the user and NumiTrading Ltd.
Any links to Third Party websites that may be used by us are for information only. NumiTrading do not endorse and are not be responsible for the content on those websites.
Use of our website is at the users own risk.
Changes and Modifications
Whilst NumiTrading reserves the right to update or suspend its website (NumiTdaing.com) at any time, we will endeavour to provide appropriate communications in a fair and timely manner.
Unless otherwise specified, this Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between you and us with respect to the Website and it supersedes all prior communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and us with respect to the Website.
The rights granted by these terms and conditions cannot be transferred to others.
If for any reason NumiTrading Ltd cannot enforce these terms and conditions, it does not affect our rights to do so later. If we cannot enforce part of the terms and conditions, the rest of the terms and conditions will still be valid.
These terms are governed by the law of England and Wales.
NumiTrading Rules of Use
- Enjoy using NumiTrading and the services it provides.
- Contact US if you’re not happy about anything and we will do our best to help you.
- You can only trade numismatic items such as Coins, Bank Notes, Tokens, Coin cases, Coin Capsules. We will delete any non-numismatic items posted.
- No contact numbers allowed in Ads or Ad descriptions.
- No email addresses allowed in Ads or Ad descriptions
- No abusive language – accounts will be suspended or cancelled.
- Inappropriate language or activity may lead to account suspension.
- Only use your own photo’s – don’t abuse copyright laws. Users who are found to infringe copyright laws will have their account suspended pending further investigation.
- Trade fairly – any users found to be trading unfairly will have their account suspended pending further investigation.
If you have a dispute with one or more NumiTrading users, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known or unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
- When selling…
- Provide clear, concise and correct details about the item you are trading
- Always look to send goods by Special Delivery and note any tracking details
- Trade responsibly
- When buying…
- Ensure that you mark the item as paid to obtain confirmation and details of the Trader you are buying from
- Always look to receive goods by Special Delivery and note any tracking details
- Trade responsibly